The "Media Creations" mobile application
§ 1 General provisions
1. Media Creations built Media Creations Adam Hordejuk an application called "Application" as a free application.
2. The service is provided by Media Creations Adam Hordejuk at no cost and is intended for use in its current form.
3. The User is every natural person using the services provided through the Application.
4. The User acknowledges that the Administrator of personal data is Media Creations Adam Hordejuk, based in Biała Podlaska, 2 Francuska Street, 21-500 Biała Podlaska, NIP 537-23-47-547.
7. Personal data provided by the User may be used by the Administrator to send the User commercial information about the novelties and the Administrator's offers.
§ 2 Collection and use of information
1. Basic information is collected and sent to https://media-creations.pl/ to identify the user (including automatic login on the next start of the Application), improve the experience, analyze (automatic updates) and correct the Application:
a. Version number;
b. Application package name;
c. First name;
f. Encrypted password (SHA-256);
g. Google ID (In case of Google Sign In);
h. Apple ID (In case of Google Sign In);
3. The application uses the services of third parties who may collect information used to identify you.
a. Google Play Services;
b. Google Analytics for Firebase;
c. Firebase Crashlytics;
§ 3 Log data
1. We want to inform you that every time you use the App, in case of an error in the App, we collect data and information (via third party products) from your phone.
2. Log data may contain information such as: Device IP address, device name, operating system version, application configuration during use from our service, time and date of use and other statistics.
§ 4 Cookies
1. Cookie files are files with little data, which are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. They are sent to your browser from the websites you visit and are stored in the internal memory.
§ 5 Service providers
1. We may employ external companies and individuals for the following reasons:
a. To facilitate our service;
b. To provide service on our behalf;
c. To perform services related to the service;
d. To help us analyse the use of our Service;
2. Third parties have access to your personal data. The reason is to perform the tasks entrusted to them on our behalf. However, they are obliged not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
§ 6 Rights and obligations of the Administrator
1. The Administrator undertakes to process the User's personal data in accordance with the requirements of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
2. The Administrator guarantees to provide appropriate technical and organizationalmeasures to ensure the security of the processed personal data, in particular to prevent access to them by unauthorized third parties or their processing in violation of the provisions of generally applicable law, preventing the loss, damage or destruction of personal data.
3. The User's personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary for the Administrator to provide services provided through the Application.
§ 7 User rights and obligations
1. You have the right to access your personal data through the Application.
2. The user may at any time make modifications, changes, additions through the tools available in the Application.